You are currently seeing list prices, to see your prices please log in
4-Hydroxy-3-iodo-5-nitrophenyl hapten carboxylic acid is useful for conjugation to proteins to form immunogenic agents useful for raising antibodies.
Added to basket
Cannot add to favourites
An option must be selected in order to add to favourites
Hapten reagents (such as succinimide esters) allow the customer to synthesize their own custom conjugates.
- Chemical Name: 4-Hydroxy-3-iodo-5-nitrophenylacetic acid
- Formula: C8H6INO5
- Molecular Weight: 323.04
- Appearance: yellow powder
- Absorption Maximum (Lambda Max): 430
- Extinction Coefficient at Lambda max: 5000
- Dissolve in DMF for OSu conversion. Protect from light.
Storage and handling:
- Shipping conditions: Ambient
- Storage conditions: +2 to +8 °C
Need some support with placing an order, setting up an account, or finding the right protocol?Contact us