CPG column for incorporation of unmodified ribo-C at 3' end of an oligonucleotide.
CPG column for incorporation of unmodified U at 3' end of an oligonucleotide.
CPG column for incorporation of unmodified ribo-G at 3' end of an oligonucleotide.
CPG column for the incorporation of unmodified ribo-A at the 3' end of an oligonucleotide.
Synthesise oligoribonucleotides for antisense technologies, investigating ribozymes, and more with our wide range of high-quality RNA amidites and supports.
Our products are available in popular pack sizes and packaging formats, and we can supply most manufactured products in bulk quantities.
- Compatible with classic RNA synthesis
- Stringent QC includes testing for synthesis coupling efficiency
- Available pre-packaged for common synthesizers
- Phenoxyacetyl (Pac) protected phosphoramidites are available for UltraMILD conditions
RNA solid supports and columns
We offer numerous CPG options and CPG columns with various linkers for incorporating unmodified ribonucleotide bases at the 3’ end of an oligonucleotide. The solid supports are available in different pore sizes and pack sizes suitable for research use as well as large scale synthesis.
We also provide several options using 2’OAc protection instead of 2’-OTBDMS to alleviate the risk of 2’ to 3’ migration, as well as phenoxyacetyl (Pac)- and iso-propylphenoxyacetyl (iPr-Pac)-protected options for UltraMILD conditions.
- Long-chain alkylamino succinyl linker
- Aminopropyl linker
- Aminopropyl-succinyl linker