Cannot add to favourites
An option must be selected in order to add to favourites
A number of linker variants are used in our DNA CPG products, although a long-chain alkyl amino succinyl linker is the most common. The legacy Biosearch DNA CPGs typically use the AMP-succinyl combination, but sometimes can have a glycolate linker which cleaves under mild deprotection conditions. Similarly, the Q-linker (hydroquinone-0,0'-diacetic acid group) CPGs are advantageous for quick cleavage (2 minutes at room temperature) making them ideal for base sensitive oligonucleotides or dye labelled oligos. Pore sizes commonly available are 500 Å, 1000 Å, 1400 Å and 2000 Å, with application use similar to the Prime and SynBase™ products. These CPGs utilise a different raw glass to the Prime Synthesis products, but are generally offered in smaller pack sizes for research purposes.
- Appearance: White Powder
- Extinction Coefficient at 260 nm: 12010
- Cleavage conditions: Use concentrated ammonia for 90 minutes at 25° C or 1:1 ammonia:methylamine (AMA) for 25 minutes at 25° C.
- Deprotection conditions: When using fast deprotecting amidites (eg. C-Ac, G-DMF, G-PAC) use concentrated ammonia for 1 hour or AMA for 30 minutes at 60° C. When using standard amidites (eg. C-Bz, G-iBu) use concentrated ammonia for 5 hours at 60° C. Image of cleaved and deprotected structure:
- The mass this product adds after conjugation and work-up (the additional mass seen by mass spectrometry) is: 329.2
Storage and handling:
- Shipping conditions: Ambient
- Storage conditions: +2 to +8 °C