Cannot add to favourites
An option must be selected in order to add to favourites
LGC Biosearch Technologies offers hapten conjugated proteins; unlabeled proteins (OVAL; BSA ; CGG and KLH) and fluorescent protein conjugates for immunochemistry. We also offer the haptens that can be used as labeling reagents for custom conjugates. TNP (2,4,6-Trinitrophenyl) hapten is conjugated to AminoEthylCarboxyMethyl-FICOLL (AECM-FICOLL), a high molecular weight polysaccharide. Hapten-FICOLL conjugates are useful as T-independent antigens for studying B lymphocyte activation.
- Chemical Name: 2,4,6-Trinitrophenyl-AminoEthylCarboxyMethyl-FICOLL
- Appearance: Orange powder
- Absorption Maximum (Lambda Max): 348
- Extinction Coefficient at Lambda max: 15400
- This product can be dissolved in water or 0.15M phosphate buffered saline (PBS) pH 7.2 at a concentration of 1 mg/mL. Product may precipitate when stored in solution, therefore it is recommended to centrifuge the solutions briefly before use and use only the supernatant.Store solution in aliquots at -20°C. Protect from light.Conjugation of TNP is given as a molar ratio of TNP to Ficoll assuming the molecular weight of Ficoll is 400,000. It is determined at 348 nm using 1.54 x 10E+04 as the extinction coefficient.
Storage and handling:
- Shipping conditions: Ambient
- Storage conditions: Room Temperature
Need some support with placing an order, setting up an account, or finding the right protocol?Contact us