You are currently seeing list prices, to see your prices please log in
4-Hydroxy-3-nitrophenyl hapten with caproic acid spacer is useful for conjugating to proteins in order to form immunogenic agents used to raise antibodies.
Added to basket
Cannot add to favourites
An option must be selected in order to add to favourites
Hapten reagents (such as succinimide esters) allow the customer to synthesize their own custom conjugates.
- Chemical Name: 4-Hydroxy-3-Nitro-phenylacetyl-e-aminocaproic Acid
- Formula: C14H18N2O6
- Molecular Weight: 310.31
- Appearance: yellow powder
- Absorption Maximum (Lambda Max): 430
- Extinction Coefficient at Lambda max: 4230
- Dissolve in DMF for OSu conversion. Protect from light.
Storage and handling:
- Shipping conditions: Ambient
- Storage conditions: +2 to +8 °C
Need some support with placing an order, setting up an account, or finding the right protocol?Contact us