You are currently seeing list prices, to see your prices please log in
NIP-OSu, 100 mg, ABI (5 mL / 20 mm Septum)
4-Hydroxy-3-iodo-5-nitrophenyl active ester is useful for conjugation to proteins, in order to form immunogenic agents used to raise antibodies.
Added to basket
Usually shipped in 10-15 Days, Made To Order
Hapten reagents (such as succinimide esters) allow the customer to synthesize their own custom conjugates.
- Chemical Name: 4-Hydroxy-3-iodo-5-nitrophenylacetic acid Succinimide Ester
- Formula: C12H9IN2O7
- Molecular Weight: 420.12
- Appearance: yellow powder
- Absorption Maximum (Lambda Max): 430
- Extinction Coefficient at Lambda max: 5000
- For conjugation to protein or DNA, dissolve in DMSO.NIP OSu Conjugation to a protein:Add NIP OSu to protein pre-dissolved in HCO3- buffer (pH ca 8.0) (Protein Concentration: Approx. 10 mg/mL). Stir 1 day at room temperature. Spin down insoluble material. Decant soluble fraction and dialyze until no color escapes (2-3 days). Lyophilize. Determine substitution ratio @430 nm, pH 8.5Take a spectral scan of the solution using a spectrophotometer.Absorbance should be less than 1.0.Use the absorbance value at 430 nm to determine the loading of NIP per unit of OSu.
Storage and handling:
- Shipping conditions: Ambient
- Storage conditions: -15 to -30 °C
Need some support with placing an order, setting up an account, or finding the right protocol?Contact us