You are currently seeing list prices, to see your prices please log in
DNP-ε-Aminocaproyl-L-Tyr-OH, 100 mg, ABI (5 mL / 20 mm Septum)
Dinitrophenyl hapten is conjugated to L-Tyrosine with aminocaproic acid spacer. Prepared as dicyclohexylamine salt (DCHA).
Added to basket
Usually shipped in 10-15 Days, Made To Order
Hapten reagents (such as succinimide esters) allow the customer to synthesize their own custom conjugates.
- Chemical Name: 2,4-Dinitrophenyl-e-Aminocaproyl-L-Tyrosine-COOH
- Formula: C33H47N5O8
- Molecular Weight: 641.77
- Appearance: yellow powder
- Absorption Maximum (Lambda Max): 360
- Extinction Coefficient at Lambda max: 0
- Dissolve in DMF or DMSOWhen in solution store at –20°C. Protect from light.This product is supplied as the dicyclohexylamine salt. This may be converted to the free acid by treatment with 10%aqueous citric acid solution with extraction of the DNP-CAP-Tyr into ethyl acetate or methylene chloride.
Storage and handling:
- Shipping conditions: Ambient
- Storage conditions: Room Temperature
Need some support with placing an order, setting up an account, or finding the right protocol?Contact us