Cannot add to favourites
An option must be selected in order to add to favourites
Our line of conjugates include well studied small molecule haptens eg, DNP, TNP, NP, NIP, and PC (Phosphoryl Choline). Various levels of conjugation density are available depending on the antibody response required by the researcher. Such reagents are complete antigens useful for inducing antibody response in animal models. Conjugation ratio is the molar ratio of hapten to protein. The conjugation ratio (or "loading") for any given immunochemical will vary with each production batch, and we do not offer customised ratios. Where standard ratio ranges are not offered, customer service can inform you about available ratios at the point of purchase.
- Chemical Name: 4-Hydroxy-3-nitrophenylacetic -b-Ala-Gly-Gly-COOH
- Formula: C15H18N4O8
- Molecular Weight: 382.33
- Appearance: yellow powder
- Absorption Maximum (Lambda Max): 430
- Extinction Coefficient at Lambda max: 4230
- Dissolve in DMF or DMSO.Protect from light.
Storage and handling:
- Shipping conditions: Ambient
- Storage conditions: +2 to +8 °C
Need some support with placing an order, setting up an account, or finding the right protocol?Contact us